Followers

Monday 9 February 2015

Thelwell is here...........

Do you remember Thelwell from when you were a child.  Anyone around my age will no doubt remember......I wasn't really into horses but I do remember these great books and the fun illustrations.
Well you can get your hands on the images and a cd rom from Create and Craft from today :)

So excited to hopefully see of my cards on the show today.......  The Spectrum Noir design team had the opportunity to make cards using the images for the live launch show today.

Here are a couple of my samples......a couple more to follow tomorrow




Have a great day 
Hugs Sally xxx


1 comment:

  1. Oh these are fabulous, especially the card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love reading them all.
Hugs Sally xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...