Followers

Friday 30 January 2015

Happy 80th Dad!

Hello to you all,

So today sees my Dad turning 80! A milestone surely, even though he doesn't seem to think so. Eight decades!

I have managed to get the day off to go an visit and I am so looking forward to sharing this great day with him.

He told me that he didn't want anything for his birthday and just for me to make him a nice card....no pressure there then! 

So this is what I came up with as he does love to read.  I wanted a CAS card with no fuss as he says it's just another day! Gotta love him.



I used a Sheena Douglas stamp
Stamped in Tea Dye distress ink and then coloured with aqua tints - landscape collection and aqua markers - chocolate and desert
The sentiment is using stanps from Ladybug Crafts Ink (sadly no longer trading )

Well I really must dash, still got a lot to do and a little surprise in store for Dad later ;)


Have a good day whatever you are up to.  Hope the snow doesn't hinder any of your plans as we have been hoping it wouldn't get in the way of our day together.

Lots of hugs

A very very Happy Birthday Dad...Love you xxxx

Sally xxxx


5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Sally's Dad - gorgeous card and as always schamazing colouring. Hope you are well xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, he is going to love it Sally, have a wonderful special day with him xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday Sally's Dad..
    Your card is fantastic, the colours are perfect
    Love it.
    Hope you are well sally
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a brilliant card for your Dad Sally, wishing him a very Happy Birthday - 80 years old is certainly a milestone, I hope you both shared a lovely day together.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous card for your Dad Sally. I am sure he will love it. We have been celebrating my husbands birthday today, he is 68. Enjoy your day with your Dad, our daughters spent the day with theirs. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love reading them all.
Hugs Sally xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...