Followers

Thursday 8 January 2015

Giant cake


Morning to you all,
Hope you are all doing ok and getting back into the swing of work after the Christmas and New Year break.  

I made a few cards at the weekend and one of them I am sharing today.  Made using a Lili of the Valley image called Giant Cake




Coloured with Spectrum noir Aquatints which I am still loving :)  The colours are great and I love the finished result- I used colours from Landscape, Perfectly primary and bright & Beautiful collections.  
The image was stamped onto Crafters companion watercolour card and the tints blended with a waterbrush.
The banner is - Poppy stamps plain banner
Sentiments from There she goes stamp set 


Thanks for stopping by today

Hugs Sally xxx

3 comments:

  1. Wow!! sally I love your fantastic colouring. Also the image is cute, and the card is very positive and good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Sally, such a sweet image!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very cute card Sally, love your amazing colouring, so much depth hun.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love reading them all.
Hugs Sally xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...