Followers

Monday 19 January 2015

Duckling.... Flowers for you ........

Morning to you all,
Hope you are managing to keep warm and cosy :)

I know I didn't need any new stamps but I couldn't resist this one from Penny Black called Duckling....it's great as a quick image to colour (Thanks Sarah :))


Coloured with new Spectrum Aquas - rose pink, begonia, bud green, moss, slate, desert, sunflower and gold.

The image was stamped with black archival ink onto Crafters Companion water colour card.
Notebook die from MFT
Sentiment - Crafters Companion 
Twine and pearls from stash
Paper - Hobbycraft

Hope you can join us for the Spectrum Noir challenge this month which is Anything Goes - You could win yourself £30 of Spectrum Noir goodies by playing along.


As I haven't joined in with any challenges for so long I would like to join Naughty or Nice where the theme is new, new, new - I have used a new stamp and new Spectrum aqua pens.

Have a good day.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs Sally xxx

9 comments:

  1. Sally, back again. What a cute card. Love the duck. Would be great for a sorry your feeling sick too. Has that look about him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab card again sally... you have really mastered those pens :-) love the green on this card too (my fav colour)

    hope you are well

    hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute image and card Sally.
    Have a lovely week.
    Hugs Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, cute and wonderfully coloured Sally, love it!

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really gorgeous Sally! I love the sweet elements and layout! Beautifully coloured (as I'd expect from you!!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh this is just adorable.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable! Thanks for joining us at Naughty or Nice Challenges, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can completely understand why you needed this stamp! So cute, especially the way you've coloured it. Thanks for joining us at Naughty or Nice Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous stamp and fantabulous layout xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love reading them all.
Hugs Sally xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...