Followers

Friday 2 January 2015

Catch up....

Happy New Year to you all.....hope you all enjoyed the festivities and also managed to relax and chill a little bit too.  
I haven't been well on and off since Boxing Day night with what I think is gallbladder or gall stone problems :(   I have been in bed for a couple of days and an afternoon so I must be poorly as I never take to my bed.  Feeling not too bad today and ventured out for a bit to pick up a few groceries.

I haven't made any new years resolutions other than going back to Slimming World last week and really want to get stuck back into that again this year.  I have still lost just over 3 stone so that's pretty good for me to have maintained the loss really for most of last year but I have a long way still to go and need to get on the losing streak again.


I have a card to share that again is CAS.....should I try a different style...probably but I just find it so difficult so I am just going to keep doing what I enjoy.

This one is for the challenge over at Spectrum Noir




This is coloured with Spectrum Noir Aquatints which I still love
I used colours from Bright and Beautiful, Landscape and Perfectly Primary.
The image is by Rachel Anne Miller and is available from Crafters Companion.


Off to do as little bit more colouring I think.

Thanks again for popping over.

Hugs Sally xxxx

3 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you've been poorly Sally, hope you continue to improve! Good luck with the 'Slimming World' resolution, you've done so well so far, losing 3 stone is a fantastic achievement, it's easy to start losing weight but keeping it off takes real will power!
    Your card is beautiful (as are all of your creations!) I love your CAS style, you do it so well and it showcases your wonderful colouring skills, so why change it!!:)
    Happy New Year
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fabulous card Sally, such an adorable image and beautiful colouring.
    I'm sorry to hear that you have not been well, I hope you are feeling better.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card Sally, love it. Love the giraffe, thought I might get it but it appears to be harder to get than I at first thought. Trolled the internet last night and ended up giving up

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love reading them all.
Hugs Sally xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...