Followers

Tuesday 13 January 2015

Anything Goes at Spectrum Noir for January

Morning to you all.....

Hope you are all well.

I am here today to share a card for the Anything Goes challenge over on the Spectrum Noir FB page which Blogger isn't let me link up :(

This is a Bebunni image coloured with the fantastic new Spectrum Aqua markers that were launched on Sunday at the CHA in California.  I have been lucky enough to try the pens out and I really do love how easy they are to use and how easy the colours blend either on the card stock or on an acrylic block


The image was stamped onto Crafters Companion watercolour card and coloured with the following colours
Charcoal, slate, desert, topaz, purple, kingfisher, peach , purple, rose pink, crimson, sunflower, orange, aquamarine.
I added glossy accents to the cake and a hint of glitter as usual :)
The patterned paper is from Hobbycraft and twine from stash.

Have a good day and thanks for popping over.
Hugs Sally xxx

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Sally - layout and especially colouring. Hope you are well xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Sally, such a beautifully coloured image - these new pens look brilliant.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Sally. I love the image and your design is fabulous.
    Have a lovely week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love reading them all.
Hugs Sally xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...