Followers

Wednesday 10 December 2014

Happy Christmas

Morning to you all,

I am just popping by to share a Christmas card that I managed to make at the weekend.  It has been a while since I managed to get to make cards.

This one is made using an image from Penny Black and I think it is so cute...reminds me of a certain Christmas advert that is on the T.V at the moment :)

This is for the December challenge at Spectrum Noir which is an easy one this time for me Clean and Simple :)




I have coloured it with Aquatints - landscape, perfectly primary and bright and beautiful collections
The dies are Doo Hickey
Sentiment - Pink Petticoat


Hope you have a good day and that the weather isn't too bad where you are.

Hugs Sally xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love reading them all.
Hugs Sally xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...