Followers

Friday 26 December 2014

Baubles!

Morning to you all,

Hope your Christmas Day was a good one whatever you got up to.  We had a lovely day with my parents, very relaxing with good company and great food too.....Mum your pastry really is amazing (I know you will be reading this :)))))

Just wanted to share the card that I made for Mum and Dad....another CAS design



Nestabilities bauble die
Doo hickey bauble die
Doo hickey spruce twig
Twine from stash
Spectrum Noir Aquatints


Hope you have a good day today, we are off to see Mikes parents and then Christmas dinner take two later this afternoon.

Thanks for popping over.

Hugs Sally xxxx

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had a nice day sally.
    Happy Christmas sally xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Sally, love the design...pleased you had a lovely Christmas day with your Mum and Dad. We had a lovely day with my parents too :)
    Hope you received your Christmas card, sorry I was late sending mine out :(
    Hugs
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love reading them all.
Hugs Sally xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...