Followers

Sunday 16 November 2014

A Christmas Tag.......

Hello to you all,
Did you think I had vanished?   I have definitely neglected my blog over the last couple of weeks.  Work has been so busy that I haven't had a lot of time to share the few cards that I have got round to making.

I am now on holiday for a week so hope to get a few posts scheduled at least.

Here is a Christmas tag made for the Spectrum Noir November Challenge - Christmas - Winter - 

The image is from Crafters Companion, Moonbeam Meadow Christmas
Coloured with Spectrum Noir pencils -102, 87, 110, 104, 94, 57, 88, 26, 33, 74, 95, 21, 15 114
Snowflake - Lil Inkers
Ribbon, twine and bell from stash


Thanks for popping over today.
I am looking forward to an afternoon of crafting......including some crochet and some colouring :)

Have a good day xxx

1 comment:

  1. So sweet the lil reindeer looks and I love the red checkered ribbon...so festive it looks
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love reading them all.
Hugs Sally xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...