Followers

Wednesday 1 October 2014

October Challenge - Spectrum Noir - Embellishments

Morning to you all,
Hope you are all ok..... not too bad over on my side at the moment :)

I am here to share a card that I made for the new challenge over on the Spectrum Noir FB page and the theme this month is embellishments......for most people that would be easy I guess but I struggled with this as you know I love my CAS style.

Anyways here we go ....just a few embellishments, I think seam binding, twine, wooden flower and a button count!


The image is from the brand new release over at Crafters Companion

I used the following Spectrum Noir pencils

Bear - 87,107
Flowers - 12,80,39,57,56

It's a super quick one to colour and could be used for so many different occasions.

Thanks for popping over today.

Have a good day.

Hugs Sally xxx

2 comments:

  1. Another fabulous card! The image is just so cute! (I think your embelishments are perfect!) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Sally, wonderful colouring and design.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love reading them all.
Hugs Sally xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...