Followers

Monday 20 October 2014

My Little Tree.....

Morning to you all,
Hope you are all doing ok and enjoyed the weekend.

Just sharing a card today that I made for Spectrum Noir DT for the latest challenge - Embellishments

The image is from Lili of the Valley and is called - My Little Tree


Coloured with Spectrum Noir pencils
Tree - 58,59, 103
Skin- 5,88
Coat, scarf and hat - 92,93,85
Boots - 113,114
Trousers - 99

Notebook Die 
Twine from stash
Sentiment - Pink Petticoat

Have a great day.  I have a couple of days off later this week and I am so looking forward to it :)


I would like to enter the challenge - Get Ahead for Christmas at Penny Black and More

Thanks for popping over today.
Hugs Sally xxx

4 comments:

  1. Cute and elegant all rolled into one Sally, it's a great card.

    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Penny Black and More challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such a cute holiday card and i love all the glitter. thank you so much for playing along with us this month at penny black and more.
    linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaah what an absolute sweetie and thanks for joining us at Penny Black & More this month, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww this is gorgeous.Thanks for joining Penny Black & More challenge. Good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love reading them all.
Hugs Sally xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...