Followers

Tuesday 7 October 2014

My first DT card for Teddy Bo Challenge - Anything Goes

Good morning!
I am very excited and slightly nervous to share my first card as part of the amazing Teddy Bo DT.
The challenge is Anything Goes, all you need to do is use a Teddy Bo image :)


Loved colouring Teddy BO.....

Teddy Bo_051
White card from Papermill Direct for card blank and to print the image.
PP - Making Memories - Just Chillin
Ric Rac Braid - American Crafts
Letters - Memory Box Typewriter die
Clouds - Memory Box 
Stitched rectangle die - Die Namics
Small Flower - punch
Liquid Pearls for the centre of the flowers
Stickles Glitter `glue - Crystal
Spectrum Noir pencils - 87, 86, 110, 56, 58, 59, 22, 9, 12, 13, 14 - blended with paper stumps and SN pencil blending solution.


Heres the latest images that are available from the Teddy Bo store, some of them are older images that have been re drawn to bring them more up to date. I think they are even more adorable.



Hope you can join us for the challenge, can't wait to see what you create, join us here

It's definitely worth joining in as this is what you could win

TEN GRAPHICS from the store for the winner and one each for the 2 runners up!

Have a fantastic day.
Hugs Sally xxx

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and cute Sally, love it!

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just fabulous Sally,

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Sally. I love the adorable image and design.
    Enjoy the rest of your week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable and so gorgeous Sally, love it.
    Hugs
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always love your cards Sally. They always make me smile but there something extra special about these teddy bo images.. I just love them.. Congrats again on your dt position. I look forward to seeing many more on your blog xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your simple style of cards, so classy. And what a adorable image, congrats on your DT position

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love reading them all.
Hugs Sally xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...