Followers

Monday 13 October 2014

Missing you......Teddy Bo

Good evening,
Well what a horrible wet, cold and miserable day :(   At least I got to work from home today so I didn't have to venture out in it.

I just wanted to share this super cute Teddy Bo image....

The papers are MME
Stitched Die from - Die Namics
Button and twine form stash
Sentiment - Pink Petticoat
Spectrum NOir pencils -87, 86,110 93, 5 , 9

Hope you have a lovely evening.  I think I will be keeping warm with some crochet :)

Hugs Sally xxx


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Sally, hope you are well?

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun image, Sally! And love how did the layering and simple embellishing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love reading them all.
Hugs Sally xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...