Followers

Thursday 18 September 2014

When you wish upon a star

Good afternoon to you all,
How are you all doing?....... I am not getting much spare time to come and visit you all so apologies for that :(

I am so happy that the super talented Gayle is back with the very cute and adorable bears at Teddy Bo.......I have missed these cute lil characters but it looks like they are back and even better than before.  Gayle is re drawing some of the original characters and they are available now as digital images here 

Here is a quick card that I put together using Teddy Bea...isn't she sweet :)



I have used Spectrum Noir pencils to colour her in

87, 107, 35, 36, 37, 4,13

Paper - Papemania 
Sentiment - computer generated

Have a good evening.
Hugs Sally xxx



6 comments:

  1. She's cute Sally and so pretty in pink. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is just the sweetest and beautifully coloured. May just have to pop on over and check out her gorgeous images.
    Have a lovely evening.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this great colouring and lovely layout
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet eye catching card. Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, adorable card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful Sally and I love your sweet pearls!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love reading them all.
Hugs Sally xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...