Followers

Monday 1 September 2014

Back to School


Hello and Good morning,
September 1st already......

Wow! Where did the school holidays disappear to! At least the weather has been pretty kind, which makes a change for us here in the UK.

Today I have got a card to share using an image from Pollycrafts that I purchased ages ago...I think it may still be available as a stamp.....

Image coloured with Spectrum Noir pencils....


Paper - MME - School Daze
Star die cut - Sizzix
Die-Namics - Notepad insert die
Paper clip


Face: 4,5,88
Hair, 87,100,85, TN2
Skirt & Tie:70
Pencil: 93,84
Apple 26, DR5
Shirt & Socks: 114
Shoes: 120

Hope you all have a good day and if it is your first day back or even your first day at school it is a good one :)

Hugs Sally xxx

2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love reading them all.
Hugs Sally xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...