Followers

Tuesday 22 July 2014

CAS with Billie Bear at Ladybug Crafts Ink

Morning to you all,

Hope you are all doing OK.  
I have been doing some more crochet so will share another make with you later in the week.....I really am loving it!

I am here to share a card for my challenge over at Ladybug Crafts Ink.....the theme had to be CAS and also to use one of my favourite image collections...Billie Bear.

For this card I have used Knitting Billie


Coloured with Polychromo pencils
Stitched rectangle die from MFT
Embossing folder I think is Cuttlebug one.
Sentimment - Woodware

Hope you can join the challenge which will also run for the whole of August while the Lovely Ladybugs take a break for the Summer.

Thanks for popping over today
Hugs Sally xxx

4 comments:

  1. It's lovely, Sally. A perfect CAS card! Brilliant colouring as always!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Sally, love the very cute image.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another sweet make, Sally!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love reading them all.
Hugs Sally xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...