Followers

Sunday 29 June 2014

The Bears are back.....

Morning to you all,
What a lovely morning, the sun is shining which I wasn't expecting so I think we will be off out for a walk this morning :)

I have just checked back and I think I have done very well....not a bear in site for the last few posts!  But as they are my favourite I have another one to share this morning and maybe another one tomorrow :)

This is a Lili of the Valley image coloured while I was away with Distress Markers and a touch of Twinkling H2O's which don't show up on the screen. Shame I didn't cut the image out straight though, it looks decidedly lop sided!



For my Distress pens I used Daler~Rowney Bockingford Watercolour Paper 140lb but I did colour an image yesterday on Derwent Watercolour paper 140lb which is very smooth and got a good result. I like to use my pens directly on the paper and then blend out with the water brush.  If anyone else does this and uses different paper it would be good to hear from you :)

The stitched die is from Lil Inker
Sentiment - Pink Petticoat
Button and twine from stash

Thanks for stopping by today and hope you have a lovely day whatever you get up to.

Hugs Sally xxx





7 comments:

  1. Cute card Sally. You doing really well with those pens. Colouring looks fab
    Have a good Sunday
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this one Sally! Great way to frame him and I love how you did the embossing too!

    Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Sally, love the cute bear.
    Hugs
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you got to have your walk. I love bears too and your card is so cute.
    Gemma xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sally
    Fabulous card.... Hows your dieting going.... Please can i have an update....
    Hugs Sylvie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Sally. I love that image and your colouring is fab.

    Deborah A

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is just gorgeous Sally , fabulous colouring!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love reading them all.
Hugs Sally xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...