Followers

Sunday 15 June 2014

Happy Father's Day!!

Hope you are all doing OK......
All is good with us as we continue our holiday into week two.  We are spending a couple of days with my parents before we head back home and have the rest of the week chilling out some more!

So today we think of our Dads whether they are still here or not heres wishing happy times for Father's Day.

My card was actually cased from one that I saw on Pinterest....

It makes a change not to have a cute image on it!

Really like the way that it turned out.



Paper is from Papermania
Buttons from stash
Sentiment - Craftwork Cards


Well hope you all have a lovely day whatever you get up to.

Thanks for popping over.

Hugs Sally xxxx

3 comments:

  1. Glad you are enjoying your holiday Sally, great Father's Day card too
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so clever Sally - I love how you did the doodling and buttons too!

    Glad to hear you are having a lovely break!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love reading them all.
Hugs Sally xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...