Followers

Wednesday 16 April 2014

Friends Furever

Good morning,
Looks like we are in for another beautiful sunny day here in the UK :)

I am trying to blog a bit more regularly ........ not sure how long that will last though!

So today I have another CAS card using There She Goes Clear Stamp from the Puppy Love Collection set.  I have had this set for a long time and never really used it but I have already made 3 cards from the stamp set so that is good news.
  I am trying to go back and use some stamps that haven't seen the light of day and re use some of the older ones.  It is amazing to see how different they look now I am colouring using pencils and hope to do a few comparison posts using the same image that I coloured a few years ago and then show the difference now.

Anyway here is my card.....

Coloured with Polychromo pencils
Die cut using stitched circle die
Sentiment from Puppy Love Collection
Twine from stash

Well better get some work done now!
Have a great day.

Thanks to all my loyal followers who keep commenting on my posts....I will try harder to visit you all over the next few days....not enough hours in the day :(  I do appreciate your comments and the time you take to visit :)

Hugs Sally xxx

5 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous card Sally, such a sweet image and lovely CAS design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. An adorable CAS card Sally - lovely to see you blogging more .... keep it up! Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet image Sally, a great CAS card!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable, love the image and twine!
    hugs
    glenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sally I love this one, I love the image and your colouring is beautiful as always x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love reading them all.
Hugs Sally xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...