Followers

Tuesday 22 April 2014

Birthday Fishes

Hello to you all, hope you had a lovely Easter weekend....it went far too quickly for my liking but it is only a couple of weeks and then we have another long Bank Holiday weekend :)))

I managed a little bit more crafting over the weekend and I am trying to use some of my stash that has been long neglected.


Before I get onto my card there a couple of things to remind you of .....you still have another week to join in at Ladybug Crafts Ink where the theme is White on White.

Secondly there is a DT call over at Winter Wonderland - if you want to get ahead with your Christmas cards then here is the perfect opportunity.  You have until the 26th April to apply :)


So onto my card  - image was from Pollycraft before the doors were sadly closed on the shop by the lovely Paula :(

So here is my card using the image called Nipper.


Coloured with Polychromo pencils.
I have had quite a number of questions regarding my colouring and what I use.  Well after a lot of practising I have found that the white plain card stock 250 gsm from Papermill Direct gives a great finished result.  I then have also found that the Derwent blending stumps are great as they are quite soft and makes blending a lot easier.  I then use either Sansador or Zest it to blend the pencils.   Hope that helps :))

Paper - Echo Park
Sentiment - Pink Petticoat
Twine - American Crafts 

Come and Get it Challenges - Where the Boys are

Cute Card Thursday - Splish Splash - I interpreted it as being by the seaside but please delete if not appropriate.

Have a good day.
Hugs Sally xxx

7 comments:

  1. Adorable, cute card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great way to frame that sweet image, Sally! Your colouring is amazing in this - the highlights really look like the sun is shining on him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a great weekend hun - love your card - great image and papers. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So I'm not the only one picking your brains Sally.. I'm not surprised people are asking you ally. You colouring always looks amazing
    Another Great card today
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is wonderful, your frame really pops that darling image, great design an colors. Thanks for joining the Come And Get It challenge. Barb DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this one, looks really summery because of the image! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your colouring is fabulous on the little boy, love it!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love reading them all.
Hugs Sally xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...