Followers

Tuesday 17 September 2013

No Squares Allowed

Hello how are you all doing today?   Hope you are ok.

I am here this morning to share my card for the new challenge over at Ladybug Crafts Ink which is 
No Squares 

I must admit I didn't have a lot of time so this card was made in super quick time.....I had the image coloured as I did that a couple of weeks ago :)

The image is called Tracey and Reindeer and is available in the Ladybug Crafts Ink shop.





I have made a circular easel card for a change as my cards are getting predictable especially the rectangular clean and simple ones......I have made a whole stack of those so watch out for those.

Hope you can join us for the challenge over the next two weeks.

Have a great day.
Hugs Sally xxx




9 comments:

  1. Hi Sally,

    This is simply beautiful! I wish my quick cards came out half as lovely as yours!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Tracey & the Reindeer...you've coloured her brilliantly. Fun pp which suits the image. Fabtastic Sally xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous easel card Sally. Love the shape and gorgeous image which is beautifully coloured. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous sweetie...:o)

    biggest of hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love Sally! So cute and I love how you used the space so simply!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this is one of my favouritist EVER LCI images, it's the expression on the reindeers face... priceless!! Love how you've coloured it too :-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this, your colouring is awesome too!! so hjealous! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh so cute Sally - never think to do easel cards !!
    As always your colouring is fantastic xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful,fun easel card, love how you coloured the image!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love reading them all.
Hugs Sally xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...