Followers

Monday 24 June 2013

Lil Dumplings.......Shelby

I was very happy to see that Pollycraft is back and with some fantastic new images.  When I saw the new Lil Dumplings images I knew I had to have a play and you get them as a bundle of 10 at the moment for £7.50 so even better I didn't have to choose.

The Pollycraft challenge blog is also back with the first challenge being - Anything Goes.

I used Lil Dumpling Shelby and made a shadow box card.....



The image was coloured with Polychromo pencils
Paper from Imaginisce 12 x 12 that I have had for a while waiting for the right card

I would like to enter the Pollycraft challenge
Thanks Paula for some fantastic new images to play with.

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Sally xx

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Sally, gorgeous colouring and design. Fab papers too. Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fab Sally, I love that image ill have to check these out!
    Love your LOTV card below too. Also I was relieved to hear that yor craft room is now 'normal' lol
    Hugs Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really cute image and I love the papers and design.
    Hugs Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ack! Sooo cute Sally! Love those papers and the way you've framed her! Thx for joining us at PC!

    Hope your week has started well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really sweet card, love those papers. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute image and love the shadow box design. Wonderful!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet card, the papers are a perfect compliment!
    thanks for joining us at our first return challenge @ Pollycraft -Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love reading them all.
Hugs Sally xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...