Followers

Tuesday 18 June 2013

Ladybug Crafts Ink DT Card - Cupcake Surprise

Good morning and Happy Tuesday.
Time for another new challenge at Ladybug Crafts Ink.  This fortnight we have a challenge hosted by the lovely Diane which is a nice easy one for you....
Flowers and a Ribbon

As long as you have flowers and a ribbon on your card you can join our challenge.  You don't have to use a Ladybug Crafts Ink image but it would be great if you did.

There are loads of great digital images to choose from at £1.75 each and also there is still 70% off all cling stamps......why not pop over to the shop and grab a bargain.

For my card I have used a digital image - Magnum and Lily called Cupcake Surprise.


The image is coloured with Polychromo pencils.
Papers - Nitwits - LOTV
Ribbon - Craftwork Cards
Sentiment - Craftwork Cards.

Thanks for popping over, have a good day and don't forget to pop over and see what the rest of the DT have come up with to give you some inspiration.

Hugs Sally xxx

13 comments:

  1. Great card Sally. Love the expression on his fav lol
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Sally. I love that fun image and gorgeous papers.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Sally.

    Such aa cute card. I always struggle with circle cards but you have done a great card thanks for the inspiration.

    Traceyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh this is so pretty - love the papers
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely Sally. The image is so Sweet and I love the gorgeous design.
    Hugs Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a pretty card Sally, I love your fun image.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant easel card, fab shape and great image too. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love your easel card, Sally! So fresh and sweet and you've coloured Magnum in beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh what a great image, it gave me a good giggle and layout too, Luv Sam / Whisper x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Totally fabulous Sally, love the shape, the image, everything!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful easel card Sally, love the cat's expression,such a cute image! Fabulous background paper!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  12. Be still my heart...I LOVE this Sally! Makes me want to colour up a Magnum :-D xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love reading them all.
Hugs Sally xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...