Followers

Tuesday 4 June 2013

Colour Wheel - Ladybug Crafts Ink

Hello to you all,
Before I get onto this weeks challenge I need to let you know the two winners who commented on my card using Baby Billies Blanket image are - Glenda Atkins - Gilby's Corner  and Keryn Poppy Dog if you ca both email me I will get your image sent to you
sally.astill@hotmail.co.uk

Well this weeks colour challenge over at Ladybug Crafts Ink Totally Tuesday challenge was definitely a challenge.....we had to pick two opposite colours from the colour wheel to make our card!  

Non of the combinations are colours that I use so I was a big brave girl and chose Blue and Orange......I actually quite like the way it turned out in the end :)

I have used one of the clear cling stamps from Ladybug Crafts Ink from the Wrinkleys release called Get up and Go.  You can find the stamp here at a bargain price with 70% off 

Most of the image is paper pieced.  The trousers are shaded with Polychromo pencils.
Papers are from MME and Papermania
Sentiment comes with the stamp set.

Hope you can join us for the challenge.
Don't forget to see what the rest of the DT came up with, Im sure you won't be disappointed.
Have a great day.
Thanks for popping over.
Hugs Sally xxx

11 comments:

  1. I was a big brave girl too Sally and used these colors lol. Again I wouldn't have put them together but they obviously work. I love paper piecing that image...her trousers are brilliant...My grandma would have loved them lol. The flower is fabtasstic xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute - LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the paper-pieced chair; magnificent creating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this is brilliant .. i love the papers .. in the background and the chair!
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW these colours work fabulously together - great card Sally. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great choice of colours and love the image and the paper piecing. Fab papers.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Sally, wonderful job of paper piecing, love the colouring and the fab background paper!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love that arm chair great use of the paper piecing
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a fabulous card Sally, you chose a great colour combination and your image is beautifully paper pieced.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fabulous card Sally - so bright and cheerful.
    The chair is paper pieced to perfection.....
    Totally love it - Hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Paper pieced perfection Sally ;)
    Fun with a capital F! Have a great weekend,Julie.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Sally, love the card just fab!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love reading them all.
Hugs Sally xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...