Followers

Tuesday 25 June 2013

6 Months til Christmas Blog Hop for Fun.....

Well where do the days keep going to.....I thought I would have lots of time to make the cards for this months hop when I got back from my week away but my MOJO had other ideas.  Isn't that typical that when you have the time to sit and play nothing seems to flow.
So finally on Saturday I made two of the quickest cards ever, I sat writing the post only to realise that I had made cards for next months theme......Oh dear so I was not happy at all.   I made two more in super quick time on Sunday to fit the theme for this month which was a photo inspiration.

I have picked up on the Snowman and the Red and White from the picture.


So here are my cards for the 6 months to Christmas blog hop

First up is a card using a cute Snowman Stamp from Stampavie - Penny Johnson


The image is coloured with Polychromo pencils and Promarkers
Stickles - Glitter Glue
Paper - Papermania Home for Christmas stack
Seam Binding - The Pretty Little Ribbon Shop
Sentiment - Craftwork Cards


My second card is a shadow box card........ not a very good photo

Linen Cardstock - Papermill Direct
Paper - Papermania Home for Christmas Stack
Spruce Branch - Magnolia Doohickey Die
Bakers Twine - American Crafts

Here they are together 


Here is the list for the whole hop but you should now be heading to see the lovely Sandy

Karen (this months Guest Designer)

Don't forget I have candy if you haven't entered yet! Not many people have :(  Maybe its not as some on other blogs but thought people might like some new stash to play with :(

That's all from me today.
Thanks for visiting.
Hugs Sally xxx

9 comments:

  1. I ove the red and whites, they feel extra Festive.
    The snow people couple is super cute, great colouring!
    Hope that you have a great week!
    Hugs
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two fabulous cards Sally, love the cute snowmen!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sally, wow both cards are wonderful! Love the red & white combo and the snowmen card is so darn adorable! So happy to hear you are ahead and ready for next month already LOL!

    Big Hugs;
    Shari

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, your happy accident means that you're ahead of the game for next month's hop! Your cards are adorable and I never would have guessed that your mojo wasn't cooperating. The snowman couple is so sweet and the red ornament is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab cards, Sally! I love the flourish of the red ribbon!

    Not a lot of sun today but looks like it is trying to peek through!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two fabulous Christmas card, love the red and white colour tones, the happy snow people on the first and the wonderful design and display of the ornament on the other.It appears you do not need your mojo to be working to create wonderful cards:O)!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cards Sally, that snowman image is just adorable and your ornament card rocks!

    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both of these cards are great ~ the snowman one is too cute and the shadowbox ornament one is so elegant. Great job. So glad you are back in the hop with us this month. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards you've created the Xmas ball is really sharp and elegant and I just love snowmen :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love reading them all.
Hugs Sally xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...