Followers

Saturday 30 March 2013

Many Ways to Say Thank You

Good evening to you all...... How is your Easter weekend so far?  We have had sunshine, clouds and snow!!!  Thankfully the snow didn't stay around and was just a few flakes.

I have fallen in love with diaroma/shadow box cards... I saw one on Kerry's - A Load of Old Pickle blog the other day and decided to have a go.  I have made 5 now!!!! Hope you don't get fed up of them.

So I have used the cute Newtons - Law bear image which is a free colouring page 




The image is coloured with Polychromo pencils
Patterned paper is actually glittered but doesn't show up on the photograph.
Base card from stash.

Hope you are having a good evening.   You will be seeing a lot of these over the next few weeks :)

Thanks for popping over tonight.
Hugs Sally xxxx

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous Sally...when i get a spare 2 minutes i will have a go at doing one of these!!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness Sally, I to saw Kerry's post and thought I must try this, now after seeing yours I REALLY must try this. The green looks WOW!!! Thanks for sharing the Newton bear info too;) have a good one my friend! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love this Sally - so cute. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable, love this Sally...must give this a go.
    Happy Easter.
    Hugs Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's superb, Sally! I love the papers and the pop of green!

    Hope the Easter Bunny visits you tomorrow! Steve ate my choccie bunny that my boss gave me - he'd better have something that replaces it tomorrow!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love reading them all.
Hugs Sally xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...