Followers

Sunday 10 March 2013

Happy Mothers Day

This post is later than I had hoped for but better late than never!
Happy Mothers Day to all the Mums who are reading this.  I saw my Mum & Dad yesterday and had a lovely day when they came over to visit us.   

Here is the card that I made for Mum........another Fizzy Moon creation.

The image is coloured with Polychromo pencils.
I have used a stitched mat square die from Lil Inker
Ribbon from stash
Paper I think was from Echo Park.

I would like to enter the following challenge

Totally Gorjuss - Mum
Crafty Ribbons Challenge - Anything Goes with Ribbon

Thanks for popping over.
Enjoy the rest of your day.
Hugs Sally xxx

7 comments:

  1. cute and love the colouring and such a special ribbon works really well and says it all
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Sally, must dig out some of those fizzy moon stamps. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet she loved it, Sally! Such a sweet card, beautifully coloured and love that EP paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful,love the fab image and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous. The image is so cute and I love the papers and design.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sally it's lovely and I bet your Mum loved it! hugs Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable and so gorgeous Sally, beautiful colouring.
    Hugs
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love reading them all.
Hugs Sally xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...