Followers

Wednesday 25 July 2012

5 Months til Christmas Fun Blog Hop and some Candy

Wow thats sounds quite a scary thought that we are only 5 months away from Christmas!!
I can't believe how quick this year is going..........
Hopefully I will have a few Christmas Cards ready for the big day.  Here is a fun little blog hope for you take part in and hopefully you will feel inspired to make some Christmas Cards.

Join us the 25th Every Month!

Our little group has grown to 9 this month so hope you enjoy the hopping to visit us all.....I am first on the list this time :)  We all have two cards to share, one using a colouring medium and the other using some sort of die cuts.

This month I have a cute card made with a Humphreys Corner image called Christmas Wishes which is coloured with Polychromo and Prisma pencils blended with Sansador
Paper is Bo Bunny and the sentiment came with the image.
I have added stickles to the image for a bit of snowy sparkle.

The second card is using the Doodlecharms Cricut Cartridge.
I cut the reindeer at 4.5" on the Blackout setting and then cut another 5" image to go behind it.  I have added glossy accents to the nose and used card candi for the eyes.
The Rudolph sentiment is from another Humphreys collection stamp set.
The twine is from Ladybug Crafts Ink.


Hope you like them....so next you need to hop over to see the lovely Tara

Here is the "5 Months Till Chrismas Blog Hop" in case you get lost. 
 
1.)
Me.......Sally

2.) Tara
3.) Shari
5.) Tara
6.) Mary
7.) Kerry
8.) Heather
9.) Sara 
I have a little Christmas Candy for you too......just leave me a comment and I will draw the winner using the Random Number Generator on 29th July.

Candy:
Studio G - Christmas Rub Ons
2 x Kars Mini Clear Christmas Stamp Sets
1 x K & Co Holiday Adhesive ribbon - Green, Red and Gold
Thanks for visiting.
Enjoy your day.
Hugs Sally xxxx

18 comments:

  1. I just came over from Shari's blog. I can't believer Christmas is here! This year I am also planning to get started on my cards early enough.
    Jackie
    cutekipepeo@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just having a little catch up with the lovely crafting on your blog. Your first Christmas card here would be perfect for my CHNC challenge this week - I'd love to see it linked there
    http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/chnc-challenge-82-monochrome.html
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of your cards are lovely :) I will have to get out my Doodlecharms again, and play around with it!

    Sheri R

    sherii at cfl dot rr dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sally, both cards are so wonderful! I am loving the Humphrey card! He is such a cute little elephant! YOur Rudolph card is so adorable too! Great Job Honey. So happy to be creating each month with you!

    Hugs;
    Shari

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sally your cards are gorgeous! I love the first image so seet and Rudolph's nose rocks!

    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sally,

    Your cards are amazing. I feel so lucky to have joined on this fun hop! I LOVE the nose with glossy accents. I'm also a new follower.

    Thanks.

    Tara
    Craftin Desert Divas

    ReplyDelete
  7. What sweet cards your 1st one is just beautifully coloured :) hugs Nikki C

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable stamp and great cards.
    Kerry

    mommakcraft.blospot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both of these cards are too cute. I am so glad to be part of this hop with you. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love both your cards, especially the one with humphrey, he is so super cute.,
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. So so cute. I love everything Christmas and your talent is amazing. Love the thought of seeing more gorgeousness for the next five months. Thanks for sharing your creativity and inspiring us all. ~Pam~

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your cards. That elephants is so cute and so is the reindeer.
    dmcardmaker (at aol dot com)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sally your cards are fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  14. They are both so cool, Sally! Your colouring in the first is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great looking cards.

    marg0006 at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  16. So cute I love your first card the snowflake paper is really great complement to the image gives a great holiday feeling. Your Rudolph is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are both so cute! I just love the sentiment on the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love these cards, the just get you feeling inspired for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love reading them all.
Hugs Sally xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...