Followers

Monday 4 June 2012

Some Great Freebies

Well so far here it has kept dry after all the rain yesterday so at least if you are celebrating today you will hopefully be dry.

Not much happening here really.....I have so many cards to make but its just not happening for me today.  My Mojo has taken a day off and just when I need it the most :(

I have managed to make a really CAS card using one of the fab freebies from the super talented Torico from Birdie Brown.  She also has a challenge running for June where she would like you to create a card using one of the telephone images that she has as a freebie.  One random winner will win a digi from her Etsy store.There is also a Just Saying Hello sentiment which is perfect for the images which I have added below. Pop over and get the telephones too...


 

The image is coloured with pencls and then coated with Glossy Accents.
I have then placed the image on a spring so it moves :)
I used a sentiment from My SEntiments Exactly.



Hope you have a good rest of the day.  I will be back tomorrow for a new challenge over at Ladybug Crafts Ink.

Hugs Sally xxx

7 comments:

  1. Sally this is fab what a happy card I love it Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't Torico's images adorable...
    Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant! I love how it pops off the page and the GA is brilliant too!

    Hey, I wanna get my pencils out again - what paper to you recommend? Thanks!

    M x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous I love your wobble card, the technique adds such a wonderful spark of interest to any card it is used on! Works perfect for the telephone. Wonderfully done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea, Sally! Love, love, love it!!
    Thanks for playing along with my freebie challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant Sally, I love how you have mounted the image!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love reading them all.
Hugs Sally xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...