Followers

Monday 7 May 2012

Less is More - Yellow

I think it is pretty much the same all over the UK with a rainy Bank Holiday!!! It just wouldn't be the same really without the rain would it!?

So I have been busy doing a few more jobs around the house.........if the truth be known I am getting the place a bit tidier for the Estate Agent comimg on Thursday :)........ fingers crossed he will tell me something good.

I wasn't sure about the colour challenge over at Less is More this week as it isn't a colour that I use that much.   While I was tidying up in my craft room I found a Unity Stamp Set which I thought would do the trick.  So I have inked up the stamp with Yellow ink and then added some stickles and pearls.
The sentiment around the image is from Personal Impressions.

Thanks for popping over.......a bit more tidying up for me I think before starting on the dinner.
Hope you have all had a good day despite the weather.
Hugs Sally xx

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, love that butterfly...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sally,
    Beautiful card,lovely image...i'm not a big fan of yellow either :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty and so elegant
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sally this is beautiful, love the image and the wording around the outside,
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Sally. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it... that's a great butterfly!
    Super card.
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Sally
    Hugs
    Jayne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sally, love the card i dont mind yellow it's a happy colour! love the wording you put around the frame!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful and elegant in it's simplicity. Love the butterfly and the yellow looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A fabulous CAS card, love the design and gorgeous yellow!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a pretty card Sally.

    ReplyDelete
  12. FAB modern card
    Thank you very much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love reading them all.
Hugs Sally xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...