Followers

Saturday 1 October 2011

Ready Teddy Go - Punch it Out

Our third challenge is already here at Ready Teddy Go and this time the thme is "Punch it Out" we want to see the use of Die Cuts/Punches.
You can use any Teddy image, digi, stamp pre coloured etc, just join us and have fun.  You can enter up to four times and you have the whole month to join in.

We have a great sponsor this month too Ladybug Crafts Ink  The lovely Kerry is sponsoring us and the winner can choose two digi images from the shop.


For my card I used a 6" Kraft Card Blank
Clear stamp from Kanban Coloured with Copics and Promarkers.
Sentiment - Kanban
Paper - Forever Friends and Papermania
Martha Stewart Border Punch
Marianne Creatable Flower Button Die - Felt and Papermania Paper
Ribbon Meiflower


Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you can join us at Ready Teddy Go this month.
Have a great day.
Hugs Sally xxx

7 comments:

  1. awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww so cute and a great creation
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet. Lovely colours and flower. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable Sally...and I love the colours you have used hun...

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, I think you've outdone yourself in the cute department, Sally! I think I'll get ill just so you can send me this card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sally, boy how cute is this, your colouring is spot on, just gorgeous!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww such a cute card Sally - love the image and great colour tones. Have a great weekend. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Sally,adorable image and fab flower.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love reading them all.
Hugs Sally xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...