Followers

Wednesday 18 May 2011

Teddy Bo Little Ickle Elefant



Wooohooo I won the challenge over at Teddy Bo with my BBQ Easel card.  A big Thank You to the team for picking me there were some fantastic creations.




Teddy Bea's new friend......Aaaawww how cute  ............ ickle elefant.
This is another simple layout and quite a quick make.
The image was great fun to colour in using Promarkers and Copics
Paper - Trimcraft
Martha Stewart - Punch around the Page 
Button Flower - Marianne Creatable
Sentiment - Forever Friends Black and Gold set


Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Sally xxx

4 comments:

  1. Sally congrats on your win the card was lovely, this card is great too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on your win honey! And I love the ellie! Really sweet card - love your colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sally,
    Gorgeous card,such a cute image
    Congrats on your win :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Sally and what a sweet image. love it!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love reading them all.
Hugs Sally xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...