Followers

Monday 2 May 2011

New Baby

I thought Tatty Teddy would be perfect for a New Baby card and I think he worked out quite well.
It is a really simple layout and very quick to make.
The paper is from a DCWV stack that I have had for ages.
I used a Martha Stewart border punch for the centre piece.
I used some mini alphabet stamps for the sentiment on the Card Candy.
Hope you have a great day whatever you do. I really could get used to working 4 days a week or even 3!
I am entering this card into the following challenges
Secret Crafter Challenge A card for a Baby.

So I am off for a swim later. Just off to have a tidy in my craft room.
Catch you all soon.
A big HELLO to my new followers it's great that you could join me and I just want to say THANK YOU to those of you that visit me regularly it is always great to read your comments.
Hugs Sally xxx.

10 comments:

  1. ADORE THAT, Sally!! Super super sweet!!! I'm gonna ink one of mine up today!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaawww adorable card, love these gorgeous bears :)
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is the cutest!!!! Love that image and the cute alphabet! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo cute Sally, love him and great idea to stamp on to card candy, never would of thought of that!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is sooooo sweet Sally...and fab idea with the card candy too..might have to "borrow" that idea hun...

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card - I couldn't resist Tatty Ted either

    ReplyDelete
  7. absolutely gorgeous thank you for joining us at the SCSC
    Hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous - I do love Tatty

    Thanks for joining us on our “For a Baby” Challenge this week on SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww...this is aadorable!
    Thanks for joining as at the SCSC!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really love this card, cute and the image is just perfect

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love reading them all.
Hugs Sally xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...