Followers

Saturday 28 May 2011

Have a Wonderful Day

So how is your weekend going so far..........I am hoping that it is good especially as we have Bank Holiday Monday to look forward to!
I made this card last weekend and as I said I really think I got a little bit carried away as I made 3 last Sunday.


The image is from Heather Ellis and is coloured with Prisma Pencils and then I added some Stickles




Card-stock - Papermania
Paper - Tulip Collection - Do Crafts
Sentiment - Craftwork Cards
Seam Binding - Stampeezee
Thanks for looking
Hugs Sally xxx

3 comments:

  1. This is a cutie of a card Sally.
    Smiles:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really sweet card Sally, great image!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love reading them all.
Hugs Sally xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...