Followers

Wednesday 27 April 2011

Hope you Feel Better Soon...... Red, White and Blue

So how are you all doing today......looking forward to another long weekend!?    
Mike and I are at a Wedding on Friday.....not The Royal Wedding but I have been pretending for a few weeks that I have had my invite to the royal occasion!!!  We are actually taking the wedding photographs at a friends wedding so fingers crossed for that lol!

Here is another Lili of the Valley image which really made me go Aawww....how sweet.

Well the image is coloured with a combination of Copics and Promarkers.
Card Candy from Craftwork Cards - I used the white and coloured with Promarkers to match.
Stitched Ribbon - Papermania, Gingham from my stash.
Paper is a mixture of Papermania and My Minds Eye.
Sentiment - Computer Generated.

I would like to enter this into The Ribbon Girls colour challenge # 7 which is

Thanks for stopping by.

Hope you have a great day.
Hugs Sally xxx

5 comments:

  1. Lovely card Sally. Have a good day on Friday.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Sally. love the image and enjoy your wedding!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL...it made me go awww too Sally. Love the way you've looped ribbon at the end..great colouring too. Have a flabulous day on Friday...a friend has invited a couple of us girls over to watch THE wedding and I'm in charge of the tiara's lol!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this stamp too - isn't it just the sweetest? Fabulous card and love the colour combo. Hope you have a fab time at your wedding on Friday. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that image too Sally - very cute. Your card is lovely - hope you enjoy the wedding! Thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl challenge. Mary G x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love reading them all.
Hugs Sally xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...