Followers

Saturday 5 March 2011

Who's Hiding

Woo hoo the weekend again and what a crazy week it has been at work with the next two weeks not really calming down much either.  
I am up early this morning as I have to catch up with DT card for Winter Wonderland this Friday and also want to try and join in some challenges.
I still am in love with Teddy Bo and Bea and think it is going to be a long lasting relationship!

I have made a gatefold card and you can now see who is hiding..............


 Teddy Bea with a Yummy Birthday Cake!!! - the image is coloured with Copics and I have added stickles for the icing and on her boots.

The paper is Fancy Pants - Lil'Princess
Giant Brads on the front are from American Crafts
I have embossed the background inside with a Cupcake embossing Folder from Craft Concepts.
I need to add a sentiment but will do that when I decide who I am sending it to.

Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a lovely weekend.  I am off to see my Mum and Dad in a while as its my Mum's Birthday tomorrow.
Hugs Sally x

1 comment:

  1. Great card Sally with another sweet Teddy image. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love reading them all.
Hugs Sally xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...