Followers

Monday 21 February 2011

Pink, Brown and White

One of my favourite colour combinations for cards is Pink, Brown and White and this is the colour theme challenge over at Teddy Stampers this week.  In case you hadn't realised one of my other favourite things is Teddies so here they are again, Teddy Bo and Teddy Bea!    I see that there have been some more new images arrive at Teddy Bo that I need check out too.


For my card I have used

6x6" Square Card Blank - Craftwork Cards
Image - Teddy Bo
Coloured with - Copics
Papers - My Minds Eye
Ribbon - Papermania
Sentiment - from my stash
Heart Border - See D's stamp

Thanks for looking

P.S My car and I have been reunited and it has been a very frustrating day which I won't bore you with.  Thanks for all your lovely comments, it s nice to know there are some great people in Blogland.
Hugs Sally xxx

11 comments:

  1. Lovely card Sally and great images too. I love this colour combo too hun and loving the layout :o)

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sally
    Gorgeous card... i have something for you on my blog........
    hugs
    sylvie
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card, love the layout! Glad you have been reunited with your car!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a gorgeous card, love the image and papers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sally, OM goodness what a stunner, your colouring is wonderful fab paper.
    Thank you for playing along with Teddy Stampers.
    Hugs cherie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for joining in the fun at Teddy Stampers, your card depicts our colour challenge perfectly. Stunning card and love those Teddy Bo images, hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you have your card back and had time to make this cute card. I love these teddies too and this is very pretty. Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Sally this is just perfect, what a great take on our challenge at Teddy Stampers.

    Thanks for taking part and good luck.

    x Meera x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love these Teddies and you did a fantastic job of coloring them! Thanks so much for joining our Pink, Brown & White challenge at Teddy Stampers. Dee

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card, simply adorable!

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, Sally. What a cutie! I'm vey fond of teddy bears, me too.Maybe you know but just in case ... you won at Teddy Stampers! Congrats, Miria

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love reading them all.
Hugs Sally xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...