Followers

Tuesday 1 February 2011

Hot Chocolate

Secret Crafters Saturday Challenge this week is Hot Chocolate.  
The image I have used is from The Paper Shelter and  I have coloured it with Copics and added some stickles to make it sparkle.


The Background paper is My Minds Eye and I have also used a Cuttlebug Heart Embossing Folder on some brown cardstock from DCWV.
The Love sentiment I stamped with Versa Mark Bronze Ink.
A very simple card but quite effective I think.
Thanks for looking.
Hugs Sally xxx

2 comments:

  1. Lovely!

    Thanks for joining our "Hot chocolate" challenge on SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sally - oh what a beautiful creation and perfect for our Hot Chocolate theme at the SCSC this week
    thank you for sharing you lovely work with us
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love reading them all.
Hugs Sally xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...