Followers

Monday 28 February 2011

Forever Friends Sketch Challenge

Have you seen the fabulous new range of papers and stamps and die cut pages from Forever Friends? 
I went to The Range on Saturday morning and didn't know what to choose!   I have used one of the images from the Forever Friends Retro Collection Clear Stamp Set - The Good Life for the following card that I am entering into the sketch challenge at Forever Friends .

This is the sketch to follow for the challenge.

For my card I have used 
Image - Forever Friends - The Good Life - coloured with Copics
Paper - Forever Friends - The Good Life A5 Paper Pack
Sentiment - This is also on the stamp set along with the fish that I have used on the corners of the checked paper.


Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a good day.

Hugs Sally xxx

8 comments:

  1. Wonderful, sweet card Sally.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Sally, I love that image, soooo cute.Great papers too.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab image Sally,love the colours and papers!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card Sally, I love the striped deckchair and those papers are perfect!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww great card, thanks for joining us at forever friends.
    poppy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not a big Forever Friends fan myself but you have done a great job with this card. Really nice. Thanks for the award will get round to putting it on my blog very soon, when I can think of what to say about myself.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great male card. It's a good image, I haven't seen this one before. I have left an award for you on my blog. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  8. How lovely card! I love those fishes :)

    Thanks for joining us at Forever Friends challenge! Hope to see you soon!

    Hugs, Sande

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love reading them all.
Hugs Sally xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...