Followers

Wednesday 12 January 2011

Teddy Bo First Challenge

The totally adorable Teddy Bo Challenge is here The first Challeneg is Anything Goes as long as you use a Teddy Bo image.  The digital images are on special offer until 16th January - buy 3 and get a 4th image free!  Check them out here they are really cute.

For my card I have used Teddy Bea with a Love Letter - perfect for Valentines.
Coloured with Copics and Promarkers with of course stickles for my favourite bit of sparkle.
The background paper is from a Forever Friends stack.
The heart is from my stash.
Sentiment is from Penny Black, small hearts cut with Nestabilities.
Thanks for looking and hope you have fun choosing your images and creating your cards.



Thanks for looking
Hugs Sally xxx

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Sally, I love the colours, what card do you use with your copics? I am having real problems blending and trying all different cards hoping I find the perfect one! Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Sally, great image will have to go take a look!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for entering the Teddy Bo challenge. I love the way you have coloured the image, it looks so cute against the red heart.

    Love Clairebears x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sally, your card is beautiful, lovely colouring and such a great Valentines card. Thanks for taking part this time over at Teddy Bo Challenge, Heidi x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sally, Gorgeous card! The sweet sentiment is perfect for cute Teddy Bea :-)

    Thanks for joining us for our first challenge at Teddy Bo.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sally, I saw the Teddy Bo logo on your site, gorgeous colouring love your card. I'm just on with mine now,
    Hugs cherie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card - lovely use of Teddy Bea
    Thanks for joining our first challenge
    Hugs,
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sally
    Love your card Sally cute image.....hope you had good xmas and new year...hope to see you soon
    Hugs
    sylvie
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love the light colors you used. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You colored this beautifully! A definite WOW card

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh My that is one of the cutest little teds I have ever seen and you have made a fab card with it..love the colour combo xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love reading them all.
Hugs Sally xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...