Followers

Wednesday 26 January 2011

Penny Black Saturday Challenge Week 135

What a great challenge at Penny Black this week which is January Sales.
I did get a few bargains in the sales especially at Sir Stampalot where they had some of the Transparent Penny Black sets on sale. One set I got is called Teddy & Company and I have used one of the cute teddy images to create this card.
I have coloured the image with Copics.
The paper is Forever Friends Springtime stack and is double sided which is my latest purchase.
Card candy and the sentiment are from Craftwork Cards



Thanks for looking.  Have a good day.
Hugs Sally xxx

3 comments:

  1. I do love this image Sally gorgeous colouring fab card.
    Hugs cherie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Card Sally! I love Penny Black stamps! Your coloring is awesome!
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful sweet card Sally.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love reading them all.
Hugs Sally xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...