Followers

Wednesday 19 January 2011

A Card for Two Challenges

The Ribbon Girl has a colour challenge which is Pink and Green.  This is not a colour combination that I would usually use but I think they work well together.  The layout is from Sketch Saturday


The image I used is coloured in with Copics and is a Cupcake Cutie from Ladybug Crafts Ink
The paper, buttons and sentiment are all from my stash.....I try to keep using a few bits as I go along.
Thanks for looking and a big Hello to my new followers.
Hugs Sally xxx

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sally, Absolutely adorable what a sweet image and gorgeous colours.
    Have a brilliant day
    Hugs cherie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sally,
    What a fab card! I love this image and the papers and layout are beautiful!
    Linds x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a happy card! Thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl colour challenge - and now I am spending a fortune in the Teddy Bo shop :)

    Andrea xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love reading them all.
Hugs Sally xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...