Followers

Sunday 3 October 2010

Sketch Challenge Forever Friends

A big Hello to my new followers.

Despite all the cute and cuddly characters out there I still absolutely love Forever Friends, they always make me smile.
I have made a couple of cards using one of the great Forever Friends Stamps.  One of the cards is for the Sketch Challenge over at Forever Friends





The image is coloured with a mixture of Copics and Promarkers.
Background paper and ribbon from stash.
Snowflakes are made using MS punch and Nestabilities.
All finished off with a Craftwork Cards sentiment and some stickles for added sparkle.






The other card I have used natural shades but think it still works as a Christmas Card without the usual Christmas colours.........see what you think.


Again the image coloured with Copics and Promarkers.
Kraft card from stash.
Snowflake stamp for background from Clarity Stamps
Ribbon from Stash.
Sentiment and Stickles from Craftwork Cards

Thanks for looking and I hope to be back later.
Hugs Sally xxx

3 comments:

  1. Sorry cant spell this morning,
    lovely cards.
    Thanks for joining us a Forever Friends.
    Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 lovely cards with such a cute image.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww Sally, where have I been the last week or so, Ive missed. It is the most beautiful image and it looks so good in both collurways!

    Im with you, I cant help but smile when I see FF, they are my favourite-est of them all!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love reading them all.
Hugs Sally xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...