Followers

Sunday 31 October 2010

Christmas Cookie Jars

Hello everyone,
I bet some of you are enjoying an extra hour in bed.........for me its an extra hour to play!!!!

I made a couple of these jars earlier in the year to see if anyone would want to buy them as gifts for Christmas. I have got a few on order so thought I better make a start instead of leaving them til the last minute.
I have simply layered the ingredients in the jar,printed out the method and then made a tag. Decorated the jar with ribbon and the top with die cut snowflakes.
They make great gifts and are realtively quick and easy to produce.
Thanks for loking.
Hugs Sally xxx




4 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous and such a great idea. Please could I ask where you got the jars from? I have a set of fabulous Christmas labels especially for using on jars but the only jars I've seen cost so much that it would be cheaper to buy them ready filled.
    Thank you so much for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug!
    Ann xxx
    Bah! Humbug! DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sally
    Wow! I think these are such a fab pressie idea and they look so pretty too! Well done you.
    Take care

    Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your cookie recipe jars I keep saying I will do some but haven't as yet!!
    hugs cherie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sally, I've bought a bulk batch of these Jars from Asda for £1 each! I'm going to sell some cookie mix's for a pre-school fair. Would you be willing to share the recipe you used? I'd be ever so grateful! I love all your creations! Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love reading them all.
Hugs Sally xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...