Followers

Saturday 24 July 2010

Penny Black Challenge #111

Hello everyone,
Hope you are all enjoying the weekend.  I have been watching bits of Craft Day on QVC and treated myself to the Martha Stewart punches.  I think you will be seeing them in a lot of my cards and projects from now on :)

I have made a card for the Christmas in July Challenge over at Penny Black.
Image is coloured with Promarkers.
Snowflakes made with various different punches and die cuts.
Embossing folder used for the background.
Ribbon from stash and some glamour dust to finish off.

Thanks for looking.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Hugs Sally xxx


6 comments:

  1. this is so sweet sally and I have ordered the MS punches too...great value...thanks for joining in the Christmas fun this week at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sally

    this is so pretty gorgeous snowflakes, love this card! thanks for joining us at pbsc

    Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, stunning creation...hugs....xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This ia gorgeous!
    Fredrikke :O)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, I like the little touch of colour. Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love reading them all.
Hugs Sally xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...