Followers

Sunday 4 July 2010

A Couple more Quick Cards

I made these yesterday too and not a stamp in sight.  I think its hard sometimes to make cards using different techniques so thought I would try and make some quick cards using some of the embellishments etc that I have.
I never thought I would enjoy stamnping as much as I do but now virtually ever card has a stamnped and coloured image and sometimes they can be quite time consuming.
The following two cards have been made using Forever Friends stickers.
Backing papers are Forever Friends for Him and DCWV.  
Thanks for looking and enjoy the rest of your weekend.  I'm off to do the ironing before we go and visit my parents for the day.
Hugs Sally xxxx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sally I love your idea today to make cards with embelishments we've already got. I've got some and really need to use them. I do love stamping and colouring too.
    The cards are wonderful and cute great work.
    Hugs cherie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab cards. I could do with using up some of my stash that I accumulated before my love of Stamping. You may have just inspired me to try.
    Kerry x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love reading them all.
Hugs Sally xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...