Followers

Tuesday 20 July 2010

Challenge #53 Happy Birthday

I am trying to enter a few more challenges at the moment but know it won't last long as work will no doubt take over again.

I have made a card for the challenge over at Pollycraft which is to make a Happy Birthday themed card.

I have used an image from Pollycraft coloured with Promarkers and Copics - Glossy accents to highlight the icing on the cake.
The background paper is from my stash.
Martha Stewart Scallop Dot punch for the edging.
Card candy and sentiment from Craftwork cards.

Thanks for looking.
Hugs Sally xxx


5 comments:

  1. I love this, the image is such fun! Hugs xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Sally. I love this. Really like how you have used glossy accents for the icing and the colour combination. Hugs, Lainy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi there, this is gorgeous. This is so cute and adorable

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Sally. Love the glossy accents on the cake - it looks like it has just been iced!
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww! This is adorable! I love that little duck! Thanks for joining us for the Pollycraft Challenge!
    Jane
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love reading them all.
Hugs Sally xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...