Followers

Saturday 3 April 2010

Zebra Easel Card

Hope you have all had a good week and mnage to get time off to relax over the Easter weekend.
I started decorating the kitchen yesterday and hope to finish it later on today but I am going to have some time crafting as well today :)
This card was made for a friends sister who loves zebras.
The image was from 3d Craft. 
I used an embossed frame from Craftwork Cards.
Nestabilities - Circles and Scallop Circles
Sentiment was from The Range
Letters from Papermania
Ribbon from my stash.
Thanks for looking and any comments are really appreciated.
Hugs Sally xx


2 comments:

  1. hi sally...thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment...looove your zebra...he is so cute...good luck with the decorating and have a happy easter...big hugs kath & buddy xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love reading them all.
Hugs Sally xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...