Followers

Wednesday 7 April 2010

Forever Friends with Balloon

Who can resist a Forever Friends stamp?  Well not me and certainly not when they are at a bargain price  check out The Glitter Pot sale..... I managed to get some great stamps so hope you won't get bored as I add more and more bears to my blog!

I stamped the image with Memento Rich Cocoa and coloured in with Copic pens.
I used the Cuttlebug Happy Birthday embossing folder and Martha Stewart Scallop Dot border punch.
Prima and Papermania flowers with adhesive stone centre.

Thanks for looking.
Hugs Sally xx

6 comments:

  1. Hi Sally. OOOh I really love your card. your colouring is gorgeous such a sweet colour. Thanks for the tip about the glitter pot sale.
    Come and join in the fun at Teddy Stampers Challenge we'd love to see a creation using your new bear stamps!!
    Hugs Cherie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Sally i have this stamp too :)
    too cute to resist!
    Love the embossing and MS border
    hugs amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sally x
    Gorgeous card..love the FF stamps..and it wasn't so long ago i got a few from the GP that was on sale!
    And no we are not going to get bored of your lovely creations TFS Hugs Clare xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sally, I don't think there is any chance of getting bored with your creations I love to pop in and see what you've been up to so I shouldn't worry! This is a gorgeous card really beautiful colouring of your bear, just fab. Have a great day, take care Ann-Marie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Sally,
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love reading them all.
Hugs Sally xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...