Followers

Tuesday 16 February 2010

Patience A very tolerant kitty...................



I have found a whole new world out there....digital stamps.
Since going to Hobbycrafts at the NEC in November 2009 I have been hooked on stamping. It was the colouring in that I never had the confidence to do. I tried a few times but never got the result I was hoping for.
I then saw a demonstartion using copic pens at the NEC and was assured that I would be able to get a professional finish!!
Professional? Maybe not quite but with practice I'm sure I will improve. Now I have also realised how great digital stamps are so just wanted to share a few of my cards with you.
The images are from Mo's Digital Pencil, Whimsie Doodles and The Stamping Boutique.
Hope you enjoy them.
Thanks for looking.
Sally x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love reading them all.
Hugs Sally xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...